Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Baseball, hot dogs, apple pie, and ... a hair brush?



Big hair winner Tricia Nathan of Grafton, Mass., salutes to the judges during the Imperia Vodka Hair Competition in Manchester, N.H., Saturday, June 2, 2007. Nathan competed against more than 40 contestants for the biggest hair and won the first place prize of $7,500 as they raise money for breast cancer. (AP Photo/Jim Cole)

SAAA-LUTE!

Now here's a lady who's got a lot of hair. I didn't notice until the 15th or 16th glance that her hair is wrapped around her, sort of right there in the chest area. I bet that's hard to brush.

I find these photos interesting but at the same time strangely disconcerting.

Man, (talking loud so he can be heard from the den to the bathroom): "Honey, you about ready?"
Lady with the hair: "Ohhhhh!...I can't get these stupid red stripes to do right!"

But, who am I to talk about anybody's hair, right?!

The point is, Happy Fourth! Wear a hat.