Monday, March 14, 2011

Busiest Day of the Year Because ...

...at some point, you've got to get your NCAA Bracket filled out. Will do it tonight. Will pick Syracuse, San Diego State, Notre Dame and Pitt in the Final Four. Would pick Kansas instead of ND but Kansas continues to stick it to me each and every year, which i am physically sick about.

Quickly, moving on...

I wish I'd written this book. I liked the story. No fancy writing; just an unusual story told well. And the book had a neat structure, maybe a bit like 'Big Fish' (which I THINK is the name of the movie I'm thinking about, when a dad as he is dying recounts his life to his son...) Look forward to the movie, which debuts April 22ish. Should be fun to look at ... circus, back in the day, etc. Things we are not used to seeing. And I love a pacyderm. You know it, I know it, the American people know it.