Friday, August 28, 2009

Why is Lamentations Just 5 Chapters Long?...

Answer: God got tired of lamenting...?

Hey, check out this link when you have 9 minutes. It's called God's Chisel. This is the first skit I've seen by these guys. It's about God shaping his masterpiece: you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXut0HxncvY



***

Just real quick ... I like calling the hospital to see what's on the menu. Dr. Fleet Feet wanted to go out there the other day so I called and the nice lady told me they had "smothered steak and chicken fried steak with with gravy, glazed carrots, green beans, rolls, cornbread, or you can get a sandwich or a hamburger, or a Hospital Special Burger, which is just like a regular hamburger except it has more meat, and a lot more stuff on it."





Dr. Fleet Feet has not been pleased with his portions there lately and feels he is being 'profiled' because his hair is white. It's been a bit dicey. I don't want him to "go off" right there in the hospital line. I'll keep you posted, and I'll remind him he could always get the Hospital Special Burger, which is just like a regular hamburger, except it has more meat, and a lot more stuff on it.





Hope your weekend is fun. Check out those Skit Guys.